Features & Amenities
The natural beauty and healthy lifestyle of high-altitude living are all around you in the historic resort town of Woodland Park, just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs.
At 8,465’, we are often above the rain and clouds of neighboring towns. A million acres of Pike National Forest surround us with pristine mountain beauty. More than 300 days of sunshine a year, a national forest, a national monument, two state parks and a state wildlife area make Trail Ridge your base camp for hiking, biking, fishing and exploring.
With design inspired by Craftsman-style architecture, all residential buildings border the American Discovery Trail. Lighted walkways, mountain-style landscaping and a pet agility park invite you and your furry friend outdoors to enjoy the crisp mountain air.
Our Sky Amphitheater is a place to be discovered and hear local musicians. Videos of performances may be posted for internet exposure. It’s fun, sensational and social! The outdoor fireside lounge, complete with al fresco dining, awaits your grilling skills. Enjoy your evenings under the stars and let your magical moments begin. Who knows? The next star might come from the Sky .
The unique features in all floor plans suit most every need. Dramatic archways welcome you to your apartment home with lofty nine-foot ceilings and a spacious open design. The chef-caliber kitchen makes both entertaining and everyday cooking a pleasure, while the personal spaces offer luxurious baths with soaking tubs and generous walk-in closets.
WiFi hotspots within the community offer touches of technology and convenience at every turn. The fully appointed clubhouse, the Mountain High, features a health club with cardio theater, cyber lounge with a coffee and tea bar. Kick back, refresh and renew in the outdoor hydrotherapy spa after a rugged day of outdoor activity.
Discover the ideal mountain retreat, a rugged brand of luxury and culture – Trail Ridge at Woodland Park.
Life above the Clouds
At 8,465', we are often above the rain and clouds of neighboring towns. A million acres of Pike National Forest surround us with pristine mountain beauty.
More than 300 days of sunshine a year, a national forest, a national monument, two state parks and a state wildlife area make Trail Ridge your base camp for hiking, biking, fishing, and exploring.
Discover the ideal mountain retreat, a rugged brand of luxury and culture - Trail Ridge at Woodland Park.
The natural beauty and healthy lifestyle of high-altitude living are all around you in the historic resort town of Woodland Park.
- Mountain High, a 2,600 square foot fully appointed clubhouse
- 24-hour health club with cardio theater
- Cyber lounge with gourmet coffee and tea bar
- Club room with an HD home theater system and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace
- Indoor kitchenette with serving bar
- Relaxing hydrotherapy spa
- Outdoor fireside lounge with summer kitchen and al fresco dining area
- The Sky Amphitheater, a place to perform and share your talents
- Professionally designed mountain-style landscaping
- Car care center
- WiFi hotspots within the community
- Private garages available with remote access
- Pet agility park
- Saflok® Entry System
- Open floor plans available in 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Chef-caliber kitchen with center island
- Custom cabinetry and countertop in designer colors
- Energy Star kitchen appliances
- “Wood plank” flooring and carpet
- Glamour baths with walk-in showers and garden soaking tubs
- Lofty 9 ft. ceilings
- 3rd floor vaulted ceilings
- Built-in fireplaces in some apartment homes
- Dramatic interior archways and niches
- Full-capacity washer and dryer
- Decorative tone-on-tone walls
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom and living room
- Spacious walk-in closets with ventilated shelving
- Plantation-style window treatments
- Open air balcony with extra storage room
- USB outlets